Designation: Chess Coach
No. of Candidates required: 25
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
CTC Bracket: 1.8 LPA to 3 LPA
1. The candidate will be given in-depth training on chess and coaching, and other vital aspects of the job for a period of 3 months(during his probation) at our Mumbai head office.
2. After the training is complete, an evaluation will be conducted for each coach separately to make sure all the points are thoroughly grasped by the coach.
3. If additional training is required, the same will be provided to him after the Management’s confirmation.
4. Once the coach is ready, he will be working as a full-fledged chess coach for SMCA. The training will continue throughout his employment phase.
1. The coach will provide professional chess coaching to academies, schools, and all of our prestigious clients(Names cannot be mentioned due to confidentiality)
2. The coach will be an active part of the organizing team of internal tournaments as and when required.
3. The coach will be assisting his students into the state, nationals as well as international tournaments.
4. The daily work schedule will be on hourly basis, thus the coach will be traveling from one client to the other on a daily basis. Traveling time will also be considered while marking their attendance.
1. The candidate must be a graduate with basic communication skills in English.
2. Employment contract of 2 years has to be signed by the candidate.
3. The candidate will be provided room to stay in Mumbai nearby to the head office. Rent shall not be charged during the training phase.
4. After completion of 1 year of employment, the coach may be transferred to our other branches for work.
5. Original Id proofs have to be carried by the candidate as we require them for various registrations in Mumbai.
6. 4 coaches will stay in one apartment, thus basic cooking skills shall be required by the candidate.
1. Employment Type: Permanent with a 2-year bond after training.
2. Job Designation: Chess Coach
3. Job Type: Teaching/Educational/Sports
4. Training/Job Location: Mumbai at A-508, Dalamal Tower, Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Beside Mittal Tower, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400021
5. Job Timings: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM (9 hours a day)
6. Work Days: 6 days a week with 1 week off as per the roaster prepared by the management team.
7. Dress Code: Formals
8. Stay location: Mumbai, free during the training phase.
The candidate will be paid as per the CTC bracket during the training period also.
JSR TEAM WORKS